Saturday, November 7, 2009

Swine flu is kicking my butt

It's been ages since i've written because gee whiz! Things are nutso crazy. I have to tell you all about halloween! and how the weather has been so fantastic that Pita and I walk nearly everyday and we have befriended a band (a peck? a herd? a gaggle?)of horses in a nearby pasture by feeding them apples and carrots. Or perhaps you want to hear about Pita's new tooth. Or you want to be filled in on me renting a Sargent Steamer and how it has changed my life forever (I can hear you snickering from here)

But alas, you will need to wait. Pita has an unofficial diagnosis of swine flu. and I am so worried and frustrated that I have felt like tearing my hair out on several occasions. It has been a whirly-gig of germs, fevers, and anxiety.

please be patient my friends!

No comments: