Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crafty McCrafterson


Check out these adorable baby legwarmies! Aren't they cute? and awesome? and aren't you saying to yourself, "Hot damn! How much did that woman pay for those groovy, and potentially pointless, legwarmers?"

And I will say to you, "Pointless? You're nuts. And how much did I pay? I MADE these little gems, suckers!"

Yes you read right. I have been knitting up a frenzy and my fingers have been furious tornado of fingernails and knitting needles. wait, what? you catch my drift. I've been busy. and I have been dedicating every baby-napping moment to making more for various pregnant friends.


So you don't have a baby? or you think that the idea is really dumb? Okaaaaay. Well, wear them as arm sleeves aka fingerless gloves. you will be hip and trendy. but you might run the risk of the cashier at the grocery store saying to you, "wait, are you wearing BABY LEGWARMERS on your arms? you are weird. and by the way, where did you get them because I want a pair...you know, for my BABY."

If you want the pattern, let me know. If you want me to MAKE you some, you can always pay me in beer. Or gold.

No comments: