Monday, June 7, 2010

The completion of Project 52

Hello blogosphere! In case you forgot, I decided to start a photo project before Pita was born where I took a photo every week of her from the day she was born until she was one year old. basically, one photo for 52 weeks. It's amazing to see how much she has changed. (the last two pictures are courtesy of sproutphoto.com)

And yeah yeah, I do realize that this is like, 5 months too late. We played this at her birthday party back in January and it was a huge hit. i had some technical difficulties and I'm still not sure why the photos uploaded a little pixelated. Oh well.

The song we used for the soundtrack is "A Girl from Port" by Okkervil River. This is one of her favorite lullabies, even though the words don't quite match up to anything baby or family related. it brings a tear to my eye every time.

Eva's Project 52 from Anna Jolley on Vimeo.

No comments: