Friday, July 12, 2013

Penny


Well hello there!  Take a look at our newest addition to the Pocket family.  Introducing, by popular demand, baby Penny!  She is a 7 week old basset hound that has stolen all of our hearts.

Can't you smell the puppy breath through your computer screen?

If you have been with me from the beginning, you will know that Hot Pocket and I have been involved with fostering basset hounds before we had our kids. We always knew we would want another one someday and when I saw this little sweetie, I twisted Hot Pocket's arm and pleaded for her to come and live with us.

Pita Pocket loves the puppy.  Tiny Pocket doesn't like that Penny tried to chew on her pant legs but finds it HILARIOUS when she whines and cries (how rude). 

Our nights have been taken over by dog crying and potty training but things are improving, even only 2 nights in.

Welcome to the managerie, Penny!


2 comments:

MrsGoodman. said...

Welcome Penny! I love the pocket play on names. So if they are the pockets, does that mean you wear the Pants in the family? ;,). I love that you and Hot pocket are willing to give this little one a loving home to grow up in. Congratulations

jackie jade said...

ohhh my goodness - soooo cute! love puppy breath :)
-- jackie @ jade and oak